Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Updating the Blog

I am probably the worst blogger EVER! That being said now I can update you all on everything. So last I left off I had just gotten married. (yay!) JJ and I ended up going on not one but two honeymoons! One was compliments of JJ's work. Yes, that was your tax dollars hard at work flying me, JJ, and numerous other people on a C130 plane to Hawaii. It wasn't as fast as a normal plane but at leas we weren't stuck in our seats for the entire flight and it was pretty cool since I am sure that that is not a thing everyone gets to do. So while we were in Hawaii we pretty much just hung out. The one major thing that we did do was sky diving! That was pretty cool to say I've done that. Would I do it again??? Probably not lol. After that we went home for a day and got ready for our cruise to Mexico. There we went zip lining, horseback riding, snorkeling, and swam with the dolphins. All the pictures are on facebook. In between getting back from our honeymoons and now is just a lot of drama and no one is really interested in that.
Recently though we have been a very busy couple! JJ is still working with an insurance company helping people with life insurance, annuities, savings, etc, and though he hasn't made a ton of money with it, it is definitely help him grow into a better man. He is still at the base working full time and getting up early. Even with the hiccups we have had so far in our marriage I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is a great man and I know he will just get better with age.
I am (for now) still working at a physical therapy office. I took a couple classes here and there and still not sure what I'll do when I grow up but I'm always working on it. I'm still a work in progress and I hope I never get content. I want to continue to grow and learn all through life.
For 'us' news we have been very busy so far this year. We decided last August that (well JJ decided and I said yes) we wanted to buy a house. So we moved out of our apartment and into my parents house. Well buying a house took longer then we thought so we moved into a guest house here to in town till we found something. Now a year later we have moved into our new home!! We were official in June and JJ worked his cute booty off getting it all ready for me :). I am so happy he is so handy with home improvement type things. It definitely saved us A LOT of money not having to pay someone to come do it for us. We couldn't have waited to much longer with to buy a house because we found out in January that we were going to be parents!!!! We are so excited to start this crazy journey and feel so blessed to be able to have a family of our own. We found out we will be having a boy due sept 21st. So far I can't complain to much. It really hasn't been that hard or difficult of a pregnancy. There are of course a couple little things that I could do without , but in the grand scheme of things i feel like I'm pretty lucky. My last day of work will be next Friday Aug 19Th. I love my job and I'm sad to be leaving it, but it is definitely time to start taking it easy. Being on my feet for the 4-5 hours in the morning is getting very tiring and I'm back to 2 hour naps after work.
So that is in short what you all have missed this last yearish with us. Hopefully I can keep up to date on this more but no promises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment